Home School Liason
Hello everyone, I am Lisa Prior – Home School Laison Manager
I am delighted to have joined the Rowhill School team ; my role involves working with families to help ensure that children are happy, secure, and successful. Whilst my focus is on our pupils, it is also on their families -that may need a little extra support.
Areas of expertise are as follows:-
- Family breakdown, separation, domestic violence
- Support for families with children with special educational needs.
- Advice to families experiencing financial difficulties. Food banks/housing worries/ Uniform support.
- Support for pupils who are young carers.
- Signposting to outside agencies that are available to support families.
Please contact me directly for support and involvement.
If you need to contact me -telephone the school office on 01252 376500 ex 212.
Alternatively, you can email me: email@example.com