We will build a safe, strong and respectful learning community.
High quality teaching will enable students to develop learning and life skills, and transition successfully to future pathways.
Our students will:
Make progress to close learning gaps
Grow by building resilience
Follow school policies
Rowhill School community will
- Provide a welcoming, caring and safe environment for all students
- Encourage, value and develop all contributions to the learning community
- Learn from mistakes and promote positive behaviour for learning
- Recognise and celebrate success
- Be committed to strong and collaborative relationships with families, home schools and other agencies
- Encourage and enable the continued professional development of all staff